The HD-SDI Express is a professional, state of art, ExpressCard/54 digital frame grabber that allows users to view and store in real time megapixel video images on their notebook computers. It is capable of capturing single or multiple frames, and standard AVI clips from SD or HD SDI compliant video sources. Each captured frame can be stamped with a user message along with the date and time of capture. The HD-SDI Express comes with an easy to use application program, drivers and an SDK that allows quick and simple integration into machine vision applications.
As developer of the world's FIRST frame grabbers for laptops, Imperx has become a household name for thousands of customers across the globe who have come to rely on our products to develop and implement solutions to various applications, which include Machine Vision, Medical Imaging, Security, and other industrial, commercial and military applications. The HD-SDI Express extends the portfolio by offering real-time, full frame rate, video acquisition of SD or HD SDI compliant sources on a portable platform.
Frame grabber features
- Supports Windows XP® / Windows Vista® / Windows 7®
- Supports 32bit and 64bit Windows OS
- SD or HD SDI real time video acquisition (720p, 1080i and 1080p formats)
- Supports SMPTE 274M and 296M framing
- Saves 20 bit YCrCb 4:2:2 or 24 bit RGB data
- RAW, BMP, TIFF, AVI and adjustable JPEG file formats
- ExpressCard/54 compliant
- Provides 2.5 Gbps of bandwidth
- Plug-n-play with hot insertion/removal
- Intelligent scatter/gather DMA engine for fast efficient use of ExpressCard bandwidth and system memory
- Flow-thru pipelined architecture for low latency
- Captures single frame, multiple frames or AVI clips with date/time text overlay
- Includes advanced features including user Lookup Tables, Gamma correction, histogram, hex pixel dump, etc.
- RGB gain/offset controls with auto white balance
- Image viewer with DVR controls
- Full software suite including drivers, application and SDK