COMPACT CHEETAH CMOS CAMERA SERIES WITH POE INTERFACE
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Cameras
Deliver High Resolution, Precision Performance and Exceptional Value
April 24, 2019
The Imperx Cheetah series has expanded to include
12-MP, 9-MP, 7-MP, 5-MP, and 3-MP CMOS cameras using 2nd and 3rd Generation Sony Pregius image sensors. The cameras operate with a Power over Ethernet (POE) interface to simplify camera installation. The ruggedized design with wide operational temperature range and automatic exposure/gain controls also make these cameras attractive for surveillance, defense and aerospace applications.
The cameras support resolutions from 3 megapixels to 12 megapixels in optical formats ranging from 1/1.8” to 1.1” with 8, 10, and 12-bit outputs. The Sony Pregius sensors have global shutters with 3.45-micron and 4.5-micron square pixels delivering high sensitivity and wide dynamic range up to 80dB. Exceptional thermal design allows 16 second or longer exposure times without the need for forced air cooling.
The compact cameras are only 37mm wide by 62 mm long and ideal for motion capture and high-quality images in space-restricted applications. The cameras are GenICam™ compliant, simplifying software development.
- The C4110 camera is a 12-megapixel camera using the IMX304 sensor with 4112 x 3008 resolution and a 1.1” optical format. The camera achieves frame rates up to 9 fps.
- The C4010 camera is a 9-megapixel camera using the IMX267 sensor with 4112 x 2176 resolution and a 1” optical format. The camera achieves frame rates up to 12 fps.
- The C3210 camera is a 7.1-megapixel camera using the IMX428 sensor with 3216 x 2208 resolution and large 4.5-micron square pixels in a 1.1” optical format. The camera achieves frame rates up to 15 fps.
- The C2410 camera is a 5-megapixel camera using the IMX264 sensor with 2464 x 2056 resolution and a 2/3” optical format. The camera achieves frame rates up to 21 fps.
- The C2010 camera is a 3.1-megapixel camera using the IMX265 sensor with 2064 x 1544 resolution and a 1/1.8” optical format. The camera achieves frame rates up to 33 fps.
Global shutter ● Ultra-low dark current ● Color or monochrome ● Outstanding sensitivity and color reproduction ● Ruggedized design with wide operational temperature range ● Wide dynamic range ● Automatic exposure and gain control ● Auto-white balance ● Areas of interest ● Image enhancement Multiple trigger and strobe modes and I/Os ● Field upgradeable firmware ● P-Iris
Learn more: Cmos cameras.
Read pdf version here.
Photo: Photo: The Cheetah series 12-MP, 9-MP, 7-MP, 5-MP, and 3-MP CMOS PoE camera with temp range of -30 °C to +70 °C and 13.2 fps.
About Imperx, Inc.
Imperx, Inc. is a leading global designer and manufacturer of superior quality digital imaging products and software. Imperx products serve in aerospace and defense, machine vision, transportation and engineered systems, automation, plus many more industries. For more information, visit Imperx, Inc’s website at www.imperx.com
Company contact global