Imperx to Present Exclusive Webinar on IP67 with Advanced Imaging
On February 18th, speaker Jim Sullivan, National Accounts Manager for Imperx, will present a webinar on the advantages of using rugged IP67 cameras in industrial applications.
BOCA RATON, FLORIDA – FEBRUARY 12, 2020
– Imperx, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of ruggedized and industrial cameras and imaging systems, is pleased to present an exclusive webinar with AIA on rugged IP67 benefits on February 18th at 12 EST.
Webinar attendees will get an inside look at the harsh and often dangerous side of industrial applications, where hazardous areas and high contaminate environments often present challenges in camera functionality and operation. Presenter Jim Sullivan will briefly explain the IP Rating and the subsequent digit explanations before diving into IP67 benefits in a myriad of industrial applications with varying degrees of extremity. Two types of IP67 protection will be compared and evaluated to weigh the benefits of using an integrated IP67 camera enclosure versus purchasing the camera and enclosure separately. Also, lens considerations will be made for a full picture of necessary factors to examine when investing in an IP67 camera system.
Imperx integrated IP67 rugged cameras are right for:
- Industrial robotics
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Material Handling Equipment
- Packaging Equipment
- Process Control Systems
- Machining & Metal Processing
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Factory Automation Machines
- Oil & Gas Sector
- General Manufacturing
- Dangerous or High Contaminate Environments
About Imperx, Inc.
Imperx, Inc. is a leading global designer and manufacturer of superior quality digital imaging products and software. Imperx products serve in aerospace and defense, machine vision, transportation and engineered systems, automation, plus many more industries. For more information, visit Imperx, Inc’s website at www.imperx.com.