Imperx Integrated IP67 CMOS Camera Series Makes Waves in the Rugged Imaging Sector
Imperx’s IP67 design offers rugged protection built DIRECTLY INTO the camera. Now available with tube extenders for custom lens solutions.
BOCA RATON, FLORIDA – FEBRUARY 18, 2020
– Imperx, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of ruggedized and industrial cameras and imaging systems, integrates IP67 protection directly into the design and build of its robust IP67 CMOS camera series.
Imperx’s innovative IP67 design protects the camera and lens without the need for an expensive housing, lowering the cost of ownership in applications with highly sensitive areas and harsh environmental conditions. This solution offers a small camera footprint, saving on space and reducing overall weight of the camera system. For users looking for flexibility and the ability to customize protection for varying lens sizes, Imperx now offers IP67 lens extenders to accommodate those needs.
The integrated protection of the IP67 camera series translates to high desirability in hazardous or high contaminate environments including industrial, oil & gas, food & beverage, machining & metal processing, automotive & general manufacturing, factory automation, pharmaceutical manufacturing, packaging, and many more applications.
Key Features Include:
- GEV with PoE and GenICam-compliant
- Industrial grade components able to withstand extreme temperatures:
- -40 °C to 70 °C operating temperature range
- High shock and vibration tolerance: 20G (20 – 200 Hz XYZ) / 100G
- Quality manufacturing: ISO 9001:2015
- Lens extenders now available to accommodate varying lens sizes
- Rugged IP67-rated M12 connectors
- ROBOTIC (CAT-6a) cable to M12 X-Coded Ethernet connector
About Imperx, Inc.
Imperx, Inc. is a leading global designer and manufacturer of superior quality digital imaging products and software. Imperx products serve in aerospace and defense, machine vision, transportation and engineered systems, automation, plus many more industries. For more information, visit Imperx, Inc’s website at www.imperx.com.