Imperx Launches Back-Illuminated 16.2 MP, 20.4 MP, and 24.6 MP Cheetah Cameras with Sony Pregius Gen 4 Image Sensors
Imperx’s new digital CMOS cameras employ SONY 4th generation Pregius STM image sensors for outstanding sensitivity.
BOCA RATON, FLORIDA – December 9, 2021
- Imperx, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of ruggedized industrial cameras and imaging systems, announces the release of the new Cheetah CMOS cameras featuring the 4th generation Sony Pregius S image sensors.
The new Cheetah CLF-C5311, CLF-C4510, CLF-C5310 cameras are available in resolutions of 16.2 MP, 20.4 MP, and 24.6 MP and use the industry leading Sony Pregius S IMX542, IMX541, and IMX540 global shutter CMOS image sensors with frame rates up to 32.6 fps and Camera Link® output.
The Pregius S technology uses a stacked backside-illuminated (BSI) pixel structure offering reduced pixel size of 2.74 µm, increased peak quantum efficiency, and improved sensitivity with fast lenses. Sony’s global shutter technology combined with BSI pixels provides distortion-free images of fast-moving objects while the BSI pixel architecture improves charge capacity supporting over 12-bits of inter-scene dynamic range.
These high-resolution Cheetah CMOS cameras are available in a compact 37 x 37 mm ruggedized design and feature wide temperature range (-30 °C to +75 °C operation), low latency, and exceptional shock/vibration performance. In comparison with the previous generations, the new sensors increase spatial sampling while reducing the overall camera size and weight using smaller C-mount lenses.
This powerful design translates to high desirability in many industrial applications including automation, metrology, logistics, robotics, pharmaceutical manufacturing, food and beverages, aerospace, satellites, surveillance, machine vision, aerial imaging, and many more demanding applications.
Key Features Include:
- Sony Pregius S sensors IMX542, IMX541, and IMX 540
- Outstanding sensitivity and image quality
- 16.2 MP, 20.4 MP, and 24.6 MP resolutions
- Camera Link® output
- Industrial grade components able to withstand extreme temperatures:
- -30 °C to +75 °C Operating
- High shock and vibration tolerance: 20G (20 – 200 Hz XYZ) / 100G
- Quality manufacturing: ISO 9001:2015
CLF-C4510-T CLF-5310-T CLF-5311-T Download PDF
About Imperx, Inc.
Imperx, Inc. is a leading global designer and manufacturer of superior quality digital imaging products and software. Imperx products serve in aerospace and defense, machine vision, transportation and engineered systems, automation, plus many more industries. For more information, visit Imperx, Inc’s website at www.imperx.com.