Simultaneous acquisition from two base cameras or one medium camera using intelligent DMA for fast, efficient use of the ExpressCard bandwidth with a flow-through pipelined architecture for low latency.
The IMPERX FrameLink PCIe x1 is a professional level video capture card that enables users to view and store in real time mega pixel video images from Camera Link sources onto desktop computers. IMPERX FrameLink PCIe x1 is capable of capturing single or multiple frames and standard AVI clips on up to two base or one medium CameraLink compliant video source. Each captured frame can be stamped with a user message along with the date and time of capture. A full software suite that includes drivers, C/C++, SDK, and an application program is provided with each FrameLink VCE-CLPCIe01 card.
Frame grabber features
- Supports Windows XP® / Windows Vista® / Windows 7®
- Supports 32bit and 64bit Windows OS
- Supports two independent base or one medium Camera Link® interface
- PCIe x1 compliant providing 2.5 Gbps of bandwidth
- Intelligent scatter/gather DMA for fast, efficient use of PCIe bandwidth and system memory
- Flow-through pipeline architecture for low latency
- Built in CC pulse generators
- Many advanced features including look up tables, histograms, RGB gain/offset with auto-white balance, hex pixel dump, etc.
- Bayer pattern interpolation
- Unique 'auto-learn' feature automatically recognizes camera parameters and simplifies CAM file creation
- Backwards compatible with FrameLink (PCMCIA) software
- Full software suite including drivers, application and SDK